IQF Impingement freezer
Effective IQF Freezer to harden, chill freeze using single configuration.
Starfrost’s IQF Impingement Freezer features high Velocity airflow technology in a single belt tunnel that is available in a variety of widths to suit process loading requirements and factory space conditions. Varying the belt widths allows for shorter wider tunnels or longer narrower tunnels to be selected for the same capacity.
The IQF Impingement Freezer is built as standard with all stainless steel internal structure and seam welded self-draining floor system. The system is designed for extended run times between defrosts, with easy access for cleaning and servicing.
Our Impingement tunnels are capable of extremely quick IQF, which offer a true cryogenic nitrogen freezing alternative, with a typical 18 month payback.
Suitable applications for Impingement Freezer
- Crust freezing meat logs of regular and irregular size
- Re-freezing fish fillets and other seafood after glazing
- Full freezing of flat products such as fish fillets and burgers
- Pre-conditioning steamed, cooked and fried products
- Cost effective alternative to cryogenic nitrogen freezing